BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

I've got a PSP!

My PSP set

Finally! I've got a PSP last saturday from my parents. My mom and I bought it at Viramall in Greenhills for only 12k. Di ko pinili ung 11.5k s Bridgeway kc onti lng ung walang ksmang free games and earphones plus may 7% interest pa pag ginamitan ng credit card eh dun s Viramall wala!

The Package includes: PSP Console, Earphones, USB adaptor, Charger, Battery, 4GB Mem. Stick, LCD Protector and a PSP Pouch. And oh! I forgot! The 4GB memory card is loaded of games of ur choice plus 2 DVD's loaded of a set of games.

Natutuwa pa ko s color nya felicia blue parang bulak! tapos gamit na gamit ko s school dahil s Wi-Fi todo friendster na toh bwahahaha!

Thanks to my parents also to my tita who contribute $100 for the PSP hek hek! All I can say is...Ma-AGA-ng pasko, sa Jollibee! lolz

0 comments: