BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Hello Blog!

Its been a long time since my last post here in my blog. So hello blog! I am quite busy these days...What I mean is I'm making myself busy even if its not. Actually, 50% of my time goes to sleeping, relaxing and EATING. My reason was I want to earn weight. Before, I almost find myself playing Pump It Up in arcade or playing computer games or watching something all night long 'til morning. Because of those habits(still I'm not doing my tasks in school), I lose weight and look older (kaya nassbihan ni kaaway na matanda eh! pwes patunayan kong mas muka syang bisugong matanda sken!). My old jeans that is fitted in me became very large to me. I think I lose almost 3inches in my waist line. Even my new small sized shirts became look large to me.
Because of that, I ended up in doing a lazy habit. Still, I haven't reach my weight before but my tummy now is look like a ball o_O. I never wanted to be like this. Now, I'm making a time management but its not effective. I always violate my own rules! But at least I'm trying :D
So long for now, I need to have some rest for my 8am class. I hope that I will be not late this time hihi !

0 comments: