BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Oh my! My Desktop!


Ok! I got a TAG! from my dearest friend, Kristina Evangeline San Agustin... oha oha! buong buo!


So yan nga itsura ng desktop ko. I personally made the wallpaper in Adobe PS when I planned to make a friendster background kea lng mukang d sya nagfit s pagging friendster kaya gnwa ko nlng desktop wallpaper and sa lahat ng Adobe PS works ko, yan ung pinakalatest at pnakafave ko coz it has rated 9/10 of my friends and am so happy with that kc nagiimprove n pala ko!


Every elements in my wallpaper has a meaning:

The big letter J - obviously, that's my initial and laging initial ng mga nalilink sken (OMG! @_@ hahaha).
essecenina(blue) - my favorite color ^_^
essecenina(green) - color theme of my avatar in audition.
Auditionland map - my favorite audition map.
My audition avatar(standing at the center of the dancefloor with a word "great" on the top) - Pose ko lagi s haws pag walang tao ahaha!
Dancefloor inside the frame - it shows that it is a picture ahahaha! holding by the three of us, mikolit123, pfahu and jessecenina.
pfahu and jessecenina holding the picture - because we are bestfriends, so we are holding the picture.
mikolit123 on the left side of the picture - my special friend, from behind the picture. I think he's pulling it! hek hek!
The violet and light blue gradient behind of all that elements - violet and blue are my favorite colors. I choose a different shade of that to match to the color of the dancefloor.

FYI: Bryan and Matt are special to me. That's why they are on my desktop wallpaper.

As you have notice, almost 1/3 of my desktop is filled with icons. Before, my whole desktop is full of icons! gnwa ko n kcng My Documents ahahah! want ko kc organized ang my documents ko kaya d ako bsta bsta nagllgay ng file dun kya ang bgsak ng d p naaus eh s desktop! d n nga kasya ung iba eh so I cleaned it up and dump it all to the wasted folder =p. The MS Word documents there is my requirements for my portfolio in my Eng02 and 2lad ng dati d ko p sya nggwan ng cabinet sa My Documents ko ahaha!
Like my tita vangie, the icons of the games there is my favorite games(wtf grammar) and other icons or files there is my frequently used proggies and files like notepadd++ mas nkk2wang gmitin kesa notepad lalo n kng nagpprogram ka(etc. javascript, html, C++) at andun din ang google earth coz dun lng ako nkkpagaround the world hek hek!

ok na ba ang pgging tour guide ko sau desktop ko?

oh! by the way, that programs currently running at my taskbar is the involuntary proggies. I called that involuntary proggies because everytime ako magopen ng computer ko yan lagi binubuksan ko at nakarun even d ko cla need ^_^

FYI: Even when I'm sleeping, basta nkaon lng ang PC, that involuntary proggies are still running ^_^

I'll hope ur enjoyed the tour! Till then... ^_^



Tagging time!
I want to tag: Bryan, ate JM, Truze, Dezi, Ken

~*~*~
My Desktop Free View Instruction:

A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by:

[1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).

[2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).

[3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of Icons, things like that.

C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.

iRonnie - I Set No Corner-
domlawrenceOSB-
bluepanjeet™ OTWOMD™
http://mariegvergara.com/
Lazarus
Pieces of Me
Just Let Go
Dancing With Butterflies
Jaycee's Desire
no_more_stars
My Tuna Can
Freaking Jesse

0 comments: