BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Audition CD's

I've made two Audition CD's for Bryan and Aira heto n cguro ung pinaka graduation gift ko s kanila.

After making the CD's and putting it on the case, I've thought that na pwede ko cgurong gwing business toh hehe! (nagging opportunista nid kc ng money eh...).

Kaya kng cnu po dyn ung gs2 magpagawa 50pesos po sa Audio CD and 60pesos naman pra sa MP3 Disc.

*Audio CD

It's a normal Audio CD that you can play in ur CD players it contains the songs of your choice that I can provide as long as I can and a Lightscribed label of your Audition avatar, IGN and the title of the songs like the one on the picture.

**MP3 Disc

A CD containing 122 Audition tracks that are saved on my Computer with a Lightscribed label of your Audition avatar and your IGN.


* On your song request, please provide the title and the artist of the song.
** Only Audition tracks will be on the disc. Audition tracks that is not in the list, please inform me to add it there. I'll give the list once you've contact me.



It can be claimed in the E-Games Domination 2 @ April 6, 2008. Please inform me in my YM "darkwater_925" if you're interested.

0 comments: