BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Monkey Business @ Work

Finally! we've already talked about our finals exam in Eng05 which is a short film. We've all agreed that the film that will we make is a gag new program @_@.

But eniweiz, I'm happy bcoz Roweine and I has a segment there called the "Monkey Business". Our segment will discuss about the business thingy under the sun.

Can't understand what will be in our segment? Well, I didn't understand it also...LOL it's about the merging or the Shangorilla and the Fishponde Hotel ahahaha!

So watch out for that! I'll be posting it on youtube if we r done shooting that segment. ^_^
What is more exciting is I'm the one who will edit this segment weeee!!!

I'm so excited to shoot that! weee! Wait, I don't know when we will start d shoot wah! >_<

Oh BTW b4 I end this, I would like to thank AHU for giving me d website of cute fonts that I've used in making our segment film.

0 comments: