BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Changes in my life...

Many things happened to my life and I think it's getting worse. I need to have some changes, correcting mistakes from my past. Moving on, new adventure and a new lifestyle.

Moving on...

Last year, I gained so much friends from Audition community and syempre meron akong mga nging kaclose dun at isa na dun si Matt. We became partners in the Audition club and getting very well until challenges came to our life that cause alots of misunderstading and complications in our friendship until our friendship ended. I know may pagkakamali din naman ako kng bkit ngyri yun pero in general parehas lng tlga kming ngkamali and yet my times prin n gs2 ko maibalik ung dating naming samahan. For now, wla n ung nging galit ko s knya pero andun prin ung tension between us and may isang taong higit na naapektuhan dito, my former bestfriend Bryan na bestfriend ni Matt. Yeah former bestfriend I've decided n mging normal friends nlng kmi coz nrrmdaman ko ung tension samin ni Matt at naiipit sya but tao lng kmi pra baguhin ang nging samahan namin kaya even though we're not calling each other bestfriends, closeness still reamins.

Kung titignan mo prang simple lng ung nging situation naming tatlo: Galit si Matt sken na sya namang bestfriend ni Bryan na sya namang closefriend ko. Pero inside that is a more complicated thing lalo na ng gustuhin ni Matt na layuan ako ni Bryan. Sadly ndi kaya ni Bryan na layuan maipaliwanag sa bestfriend nya ung friendship namin kaya naman lihim nya sa bestfriend nya ang friendship namin (ampangit noh?). Other people saying that kung dapat ipaglaban eh ipaglaban pero panu mo ipaglalaban ang friendship nyo kung ikaw lang magisa? I don't think my feeling was right but nssaktan n ko s mga oras n wala syang mgwa pra ipagtanggol naman ako s bestfriend nya. Sa mga times n wla syang mgwa kundi sumunod sa bestfriend niya eh bumabalik naman ung anger ko kay Matt and I don't want to happen this. Peroa ng gusto ko lng naman eh mgwa nyang matanggap n bestfriend nya ung friendship namin magawa naman nya un maipagtanggol. I know this is a pressure to him. Your bestfriend that wants you to leave your friend na hindi mo naman kayang iwan.


He's too young to handle that situation kaya naman ngaun, I've decided to leave Bryan for good. I'm doing this pra wala ng mahirapan samin. Sorry Bry for doing this, we have no time for us to talk sna mabasa mo toh. It's up to you kung gs2 mo pa ipagpatuloy tong friendship natin, but for now I need to leave you.
For now, I need to move on from my dark past.
New Adventure

Because of our final requirement for Eng03, nagsma sma ang buong section TB for that and I think mukang mgging masaya ito! From our last meeting ngkron pa ng inuman n sya namang first time ko makainom ng alcoholic drinks. I drink red wine pero hanggang dun lang pero dun s meeting n ngyri s haws nila Janus 1st time ko mkatikim ng Red Horse and Generoso na nkklasing tlga.

First, pa shot shot lng kc paikot ung nging system ng inuman then nung huli c Paula(the one on the picture) eh bumili pa ng isang long neck Generoso at nakainom ako ng pure na almost half glass ang dami.

For the drinkers it's normal but for me as a 1st timer nahilo tlga ko bigla kaya naman wla kong gnwa kundi maghilamos ng maghilamos s CR pra mahimasmasan and d ko napancn na ang nalasing tlga ng sobra eh c Jennifer.

Althought it's not a good start in the eyes of other people pero I think it's a new adventure in my life na dpat kong ienjoy!

New Lifestyle

I'm starting a new lifestyle first in my health. I was now drinking pure water and removing my habit of "softdrink as a water". I'm eating more vegetables as well than meat because I think it much healthy. Like Radish said "Eat foods that you think is healthy for you".

I also changed my hairstyle. Before it was a fluffy curly hair. This picture was taken months ago:

Thanks to Fix salon in Podium that they make my hair a refreshing look and suitable for this summer.They cut my hair like my hair when I was in HS but they left my bangs and put some style. The disadvantage is I need to blower my bangs to make it straight but it also looks good when it is curly but not that good.I starting also to buy clothes that much fitter to me that make me look more young. :p Isn't that nice?

Jessecenina will still be Jessecenina that you've met before but the next you will see him, it is now a more matured young-looking JesseCenina ^^V

0 comments: