BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Yey! I got this game from my cozn last sunday and I think, I'm getting addicted to it.

This game is exclusively made for PSP, luckily I have it :D. Iw'z really nice and the graphics was awesome because iw'z in 3D unlike the last 3 Final Fantasy games made on PSP prang gameboy lng kxe. Also special CG film is put on the game that is really nice and realistic. It's story makes me interested on the game b'coz it is the prequel to Final Fantasy VII in Playstation, the basis of the popular movie Final Fantasy VII Advent Children.

I am currently playing this game and I hope there will be a remake of Final Fantasy VII for PSP b'coz I haven't played that yet.

If you want to know more about this game, just click the links below:
Wikipedia Article
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII™ Website

0 comments: