BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I hate Matt >_<

I'm not refering to Matt Guillermo lewlz! I just hate the "TH" so I've remove it from the word "Math" and replace it with a "tt" so it gonna pronounce it as "Mætt" sounds good ryt? hehe! (msyuadong prombi pakinggan ahaha!)

Anyway, I love math since the world begun even though I'm not good in solving algebraic expressions, radicals and fractions. But because of what happened today, I think I'm starting to hate it T_T.

I came late to my Math04 class because of unexpected heavy traffic. I dunno what happened but the street is so much crowded of vehicles! Almost 1 and a half hour in FX instead of 40mins! grrr!! I've almost 1hr late and the review for the quiz is already finished and the quiz is almost starting! Unlucky, I forgot to bring my calculator and notebook to use in our quiz! So it's time to use my stock knowledge, almost 30mins of recalling the formulas....I ended up answering the quiz that has no sure answers... awts... iyak n ko!

I think my bad luck continues because after my Math class is our final exam in PhyEd which is Badminton. The game will be a doubles and what will be our rank is will be our final grade in PhyEd. My partner is a very good player but me....I'm so noob! I always served the ball to the wrong court! kakahiya s partner ko! maiiyak n ko s hiya....But luckily, sa wakas, because of him we've made to be on the last game! But our opponent is very good in badminton also and they always making the ball to go towards me! grrr!! naawa n nga ko s partner ko prng tinatakbo ung buong court pag d ko nahahabol ung shuttlecock eh...And of course cnu b ko pra d pagpawisan? kamalas malasang naiwan ko pamunas ko! hayan intayin nlng matuyo s balat ang pawis T_T.

After magpatuyo ng pawis s electric fan ng gym, Carrot and I go to Megamall to play Pump It Up at WOF. Carrot bought tokens and we proceed to the PIU but there's a group of guys who is playing it and we saw that 15tokens is still remaining on the machine meaning to say 15games more to go before us and each game has four songs! Damn! pnta nlng ng timezone kahit mahal for the sake of our luho ahahah! Carrot chose a 150~ songs and put it on a hard mode so sumakit lng naman ang paa ko and after that basang basa nnman ako s pawis prng nabilad lng s araw eh mall naman un anlakas ng aircon hai bwiset patuyo nnman ako ng walang pamunas! I've drunk 2 glasses of water to refresh( u know kaartehan refresh!) mah bade and after that Carrot was asking me to play PIU again! D n kinaya ng paa namin umusok na reason why d natapos ung game kaya umuwi n kmi!

I thought dun n mttpos ung kamalasan ko pati pla s FX meron din! Uber duper super ultragalactic traffic that makes my saliva falls from my shining lips full of saliva! nk2log pla ko and almost 2hours! D p nttpos dun! nung inabot sken ung sukli nahulog dun s isang pasahero tpos d n sken binigay kunyari d makita leche!

Hai I think because of Matt kya ngyri to! s knya lng naman nagcmula eh! ahahaha!

0 comments: